The Secret Salon - 01249249254

news flash
Open Day
Sign of the Times
powered by

My Blog

Open Day at The Secret Salon

Open Day at The Secret Salon-to celebrate the opening of my new salon at 62 Saint Mary Street, Chippenham, I am having an Open Day on Saturday 15th June. I will be giving free consultations, and discounts for all appointments booked on the day, plus complimentary drinks, nibbles and a free raffle (prize £100 worth of hair services /products). I will also be holding a charity raffle with other prizes and the proceeds being donated to local charities.Hope to see you there- ciao x

16 Comments to Open Day at The Secret Salon:

Comments RSS
David on 23 April 2018 05:14
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your put up is just excellent and that i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject.order forms

uk essay writer on 25 August 2018 11:11
Sounds amazing. I wish I could visit this salon later!

johnsmith on 10 October 2018 04:47
The secret salon is very impressive website. I saw the different blogs all the blogs are very impressive and also informative. I like this information which you share in these blogs. Thanks for sharing this. Keep sharing. heavy duty trolley wheels

superior papers on 06 December 2018 01:19
Why it's a secret salon? I just want to visit this place. I don't understand this concept.

faiz on 15 January 2019 08:16
s, dan dia adalah seorang penerjemah, seorang ahli patolini ke 16 Jual besi cnp undangan pernikahan animasi Harga Plat Bordes Kembang Pabrik Besi H beam Baja Pabrik Plat Bordes harga besi beton psi Ulir Polos Distributor Besi Beton Distributor Besi Beton Jual baja ringan www.gudangbesibaja.com undangan pernikahan cantik Harga Plat Besi Hitam Distributor Atap Spandek Distributor Bondek Cor harga besi beton perwira Harga Besi Beton Harga Besi Beton Jual bondek harga besi Wf Baja undangan pernikahan cantik elegan sewa villa bukit danau Harga Plat Kapal Bki Krakatau Steel Supplier Atap Spandek Harga Bondek Cor harga besi beton PAS Jual Besi Beton Jual Besi Beton Jual Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Harga bondek undangan pernikahan cetak Harga Jual Besi Siku Baja Agen Atap Spandek Jual Bondek Cor harga besi beton master steel ms Supplier Besi Beton Supplier Besi Beton Jual besi siku harga wiremesh undangan pernikahan custom Harga Besi Unp Baja Profil Kanal Toko Atap Spandek Supplier Bondek Cor harga besi beton ksty Toko Besi Beton Toko Besi Beton Jual pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Harga pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 undangan pernikahan bagus Harga Besi Cnp Profil Baja Gording Jual Atap Spandek Toko Bondek Cor harga besi beton krakatau steel Agen Besi Beton Agen Besi Beton Jual Plat besi harga besi hollow undangan pernikahan anime Harga Besi Hollow Harga Atap Spandek Agen Bondek Cor harga besi beton jcac Pabrik Besi Beton Pabrik Besi Beton Jual besi h beam harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan aneh Harga Wiremesh Pabrik Atap Spandek Pabrik Bondek Cor harga besi beton interworld steel is

q on 15 May 2019 01:57
q

Anonymous on 09 July 2019 21:01

webstagram on 20 August 2019 04:09
It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing.

Therese R. Lukes on 22 August 2019 08:07
You should have the ability to create new ideas that enhance your business. Building a stable company is not that difficult but what needs the most of your skills is to sustain that success of your business To Know More.

Edward fox on 17 November 2019 13:19
hey I was very impressed with the setup you used with this blog. I use blogs my self so good job. definatly adding to bookmarks. betjuego

montecryptos on 19 November 2019 13:15
A lot of times I get really tired in checking out the subject for myself as well as having to come up with the serious concept.

burri on 19 November 2019 14:00
It’s a good shame you don’t contain a give money button! I’d definitely give money for this fantastic webpage! That i suppose for the time being i’ll be satisfied bookmarking together with including an individual’s Feed that will my best Msn balance. That i appearance forward that will recent messages and definitely will share the web site utilizing my best Facebook or twitter team: ) website marketing packages

jimmi on 18 January 2020 08:45
Great inspiring blog. I am truly impressed your work and like your writing skills. Thanks for nicely sharing. salem best medical weight loss clinic

FairTrak on 21 January 2020 11:54
I admire your blog. Keep on posting this type of excellent information. To get Top Employee Monitoring Software in India, visit our website.

Anonymous on 05 February 2020 23:15

Edward on 12 February 2020 10:53
I admire your piece of work, regards for all the interesting posts . UR DR Blog comments